The registration fees for the presenter of the selected abstracts will be waived.
Online Abstracts Submission
Guidelines for Poster & Oral Presenters
* Please check the both links shown below, a number of selected abstracts are asked to speak at both poster and oral sessions(Short talk & Young Investigator Presentation).
Dates to Remember
- Abstract Submission Deadline
~ October 14, 2022
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance
~ October 19, 2022
- Brown Fat
- Cell Organelle
- General Metabolism
- Stem Cells and Beta Cells
- Immunology and Metabolism
Representative who wants to submit abstract should create an ID before submission.
Abstracts should be written in English and should be submitted electronically using the online system only.
Abstracts will not be edited. Authors are responsible for any spelling, grammatical or typographical errors contained in the submitted abstracts.
Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears at the first time
Use sentence-style capitalization (capitalize only the first letter of the first word in the title, proper nouns, and the first word following a colon).
Successful abstract submissions will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt.
The abstracts selected by the Academic Committees will be presented during the Poster Session. Some abstracts will be selected for the oral presentation during the Young Investigator Session.